A country you would like to visit

 I would like to go to Japan. When the people talk about Japan always are opinions too different, the country is beautiful because the gastronomy, culture, geography, or the country is horrible because the prejudice, the social pressure, the dedication to work, etc. My objective is see the country and understand a little how is live in Japan. 



Japan is a country located in four different islands, this islands form the japanise territory, Japan has a high density of population and is one of the country with more people in the world, even though the territory is not very large. Also, Japan is one of the potencys of the world and has a great expectation of life.

In Japan I would like to interact with all I can do, I would like to use the public transport, travel around rural zones and the capital: Tokyo, go to museums, stores, restaurants, librarys and obviously, eat a lot of tipical food.



I wouldn´t live in Japan because, even if I like the country, I also like the festivities and culture of Chile, I would miss a lot of things of my country.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Childhood Series

Post 3: My pets

Post 5: My Future Job