Post 5: My Future Job


I would like to work in a laboratory or a job where I could help in experiments or research, but principally relacionated with the chemistry and cientific experimentation. I can´t imagine a similar work because it´s not too much realistic. What really you have to do in a work it´s generally ambigous if you seek for information. The same job couldn´t be the same in two different places so it´s variable too, I didn,t know what job would achieve my expectation.

Despite a laboratory is not an office, I would say that they have more similaritys than someone could think, so yes, this work would by as a office work and would be indoor. I like to travel, but I wouldn´t like to travel in a lot in a job or to study, I feel bother just thinking in it. If I have to travel for work, it has to be the lees possible.

Right now im studiyng Chemistry and Pharmacy, this major accomplish part of my likes, ambitions and most important, it´s the best major I could postulate with my mark in the PSU. Maybe sound a little desmoralize but I´m not very motivated for any major in particular, while I can learn thing about chemistry, I´m fine and also I´m proud of my achievement.


Comentarios

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Childhood Series

Post 3: My pets