Post 7: Changes to my study programme


 In my humble opinion, one of the aspects that some teachers don´t give to much significance in this online modality, it is the type of connectivity (ironically) that we could take advantage, I´m talking about activities that promote and stimulate participation. For me, pages like Kahoot! works pretty well, because it makes more funny the learning, the colours, music and the emotion of the competition keep me busy and attentive. Being realistic, it is more a detail than a necessity in a class, its just something I would like to happen more. 

I couldn´t go to many times tome the faculty, so I haven´t known all the facilities, but what I have seen it´s nice. There are green spaces and a lot of seats, the only problem with the facilities is the seats in the classrooms, the shape is so uncomfortable and small, the "table" of the seat is also small, that makes all more difficult and slow. Also if you are left-handed it is even more uncomfortable, you have to use a different seat with the table to the left. Probably we use this seats to have more space, but I feel is not worth.

At least, the laboratorys are pretty good, they have a lot of materials and instruments, I have never seen, so I can learn a lot about that.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Childhood Series

Post 3: My pets

Post 5: My Future Job